Hey everybody! So another update as sporadically placed as the first. I'll give you an update as to where I came from. I've been to New York and learned a lot there and have been very inspired to working in Japan, Lord willing. Now I'm back, had a Christian Worldview class which I arguably learned the most in which was really interesting.
So now I sit in the library trying my darnedest to formulate a thesis to write a gargantuan amount of words about a topic I can't compose. Alas, as of this moment have made no progress...
I'm also battling this overwhelming emotion that I only have a week left and what is this all worth in a month as far as papers written and projects done go. So I am up against a wall and am doing my best just to keep myself afloat.
Please pray for me to end well, pray for the goodbye's and farewells. Pray for my future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Mark: I hope you know you are in my prayers daily, and even if I don't know the particular needs, God does, and I think we can trust him:>) Finally Spring seems to have arrived. Hope it stays. Look forward to your return. God bless, my love always Grammy
Post a Comment